Yes, and more. Check out this link:
http://projects.openoffice.org/native-lang.html. The following is from the top
of that page.

  Native Language Confederation  Lead: Charles H. Schulz
Co-Lead: Louis Suárez-Potts
  Homepage: Native Language Confederation
  The Native Language Confederation includes those projects offering
information, resources, and much more in a user's native language. Any
registered member of OpenOffice.org may join any public project. To learn how
to join, see the Help.
  Note: Not all languages are represented here, only those that have
OpenOffice.org websites. For example, many of the African localizations are not
listed. For a complete list, go to http://l10n.openoffice.org/languages.html.

   Level 1 means localization only or support only
   Level 2 means localization, support, and other work