Hi Scott

I have one calc file that contains 14 sheets. When I try to print from one sheet it'll start printing from 4 previous sheets, even though my selection is on the current sheet and the print preview is also showing the current sheet and no others. Help as I think I just killed 5 trees!!!!!

Tools / Options / OpenOffice.org Calc / Print has two options that may be useful to you:

- Suppress output of empty pages
- Print only selected sheets

I would have guessed that if you are using the Print range: Selection option that it would have only printed the selected sheet, but I may be wrong about that. It's certainly easy to waste paper when printing from Calc!

Hope this helps.

Adrian
www.tryanotherangle.org