On 08/30/2007 01:24 PM, Adrian Try wrote:
> Hi Pushpa
>
>> After downloading the software and installed it on vista, it is not
>> showing
>> up on any document or file. In fact the system requirements state for all
>> other windows os except vista.
>
> Where did you read this? The official Openoffice.org web site says:
>
> 1. Windows all versions > 98

That's the problem... many people do not associate the '>' sign with
'greater than'. And even if they did, what exactly does "Windows all
versions > 98"? Does it mean that it works with NT?

It's just plain embarassing that we continue to have to answer questions
such as this simply because OOo are ---fill in the blank ---  to add
some text to the download
(http://download.openoffice.org/2.2.1/index.html) page.