On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 12:11:52 -0400
"Dave Craven" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>       I think that was his point.  If they aren't making the source
> available to their customers, is that grounds to bring it to the
> attention of PayPal, Ebay, etc.?

That should constitute grounds for some kind of enforcement action.  What you
suggest sounds like a reasonable course of action to me.  It would have to be
clearly spelled out to the parties involved what their infraction was -- NOT
the fact that they are distributing OO, but that they are not meeting their
obligations under the LGPL.

Note, however, that a distributor is only obligated to provide the offer of
source code to their customers.  There is no obligation for them to provide
anything (including the offer) to anyone who is not their customer.