Have you tried the Aqua version? I was under the impression that it was very usable right now. As an alternative, does NeoOffice require X-11? I thought that it did not.

Russell & Evelyne Fowler wrote:
Basically I like Open Office (and would love to get rid of Microsoft Office) BUT, I also dislike having to use X-11. When is Open Office going to be available for Intel Mac without X-11???????
Thanks, and GOOD LUCK       Russ

Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php