Betty Leach wrote:
I am using version 2.2 of OpenOffice.org. My problem is:

            Understanding how to add web site address to the spell check
ignore list so they do not have red lines under them.

I will appreciate any help you can give me.

Betty
Hi Betty

Two possibilities come to mind, there may be other options:

1. Right click and choose "Ignore all" which will work for the current document.

2. If you use the same links fairly regularly, you could make a "custom" list in Tools-Options-Language Settings-Writing Aids-User defined dictionaries -New. Then you could add the link name to the custom dictionary. I haven't tried this to see how it copes with all the different parts of a link name.

HTH

Russell