Hi
    I'm trying to convert an openoffice writer document to docbook using the
built-in save-as export filter. My issue is that the conversion seems to mark
bulleted lists as "ordered lists", rather than "itemized lists". Because of
this my post-processing on the docbook produces numbered output instead of
bulleted output.

Is this a known issue and/or is there a workaround?

Thanks
Prasad