Hi,

I'm discovering the Xforms feature in OpenOffice, which I find quite powerful. But the problem is that the people I will send a form don't always have OpenOffice (and sometimes can't install it because of administrative restrictions). I saw you can export an xform in PDF format, but I didn't manage to make it send the results to a web server like the xform does in OOo. Does anyone know how to configure your xform so the filled pdf form is sent to a webserver when you click the submit button?

By the way, what are the differences between FDF,PDF, HTML and XML for the PDF export option?

Thx

B.