Hi,

I'm not sure what OpenOffice2007 is... the current version is 2.2.1 as far as I am aware... and it is free to download from <www.openoffice.org> It sounds like the problems you are having might be due to trying to install from a memory stick. Try copying the files to your computer first and then running the installer.

Hope this helps