Hi Hans,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schreef:

This does not seem to be exactly what I tried to mean :)
Today I have for example 50 sets of data. When I make an x-y
chart, the range is limited to row 50. Tomorrow I may add
maybe 5 sets of data, next week 3 sets, the day after that
1 set. Every time I have to change the data range. I would
like to be able to let that happen automatically.

I didn't try yet.
But to my understanding, you can use a named range from 2.3 on.
Thus if you expand that range, the rest is automagic.

But who knows, maybe that is also possible in 2.3. I'll wait
and see.
Vol verwachting klopt mijn hart :)

Yes, 12 september is the day.
Tomorrow you can also download the RC1 to try.

Regards,
Cor

--

Cor Nouws