1. Using capitals only is in most situations equal to shouting. It's also
hard to read.

2. What do you mean when you say that it will not respond to save as?
Exactly what did you do and exactly what happened? Often when using Save As,
you want to change the spreadsheet's name or file type. What was you trying
to do?

3. I don't know, but when I save things to a CD, I don't do that with
OpenOffice.org. I use CD burning software for that, such as Nero, but there
are many others as well.

4. Are you sure that the CD is writeable?

5. It's not obvious what you actually are trying to do, at least not for me.

J.R.