That's an extremely old version. You may wish to go to the OpenOffice website
and download the newest edition designed for your platform:
http://www.openoffice.org/. There have been many improvements and enhancements
that you will appreciate since version 1.1.4.

Dan Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  On Wednesday September 5 2007 12:01 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I am not able to open "OpenOffice.org 1.1.4" The message I receive is
> as follows:
>
> openoffice.org 1.1.4
>
> cannot be started due to an error in accessing the configuration data.
>
> Please contact your system administrator.
>
> The following internal error has occurred: GetStorage, name: No
> Contend.
>
> Please reply:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Follow the instructions in this FAQ:
http://documentation.openoffice.org/faqs/installation/026.html

Dan