Links are not limited to external data. Simply include the reference to the
form that you wish to open, just as you would for making a calculation with a
reference to another form or sheet.

Dani Valverde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I have been thinking about it, but the problem is that the hyperlink
links you to an external document, and what I need is to open a form
from the same database.

En/na S Perry ha escrit: