There is also [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
http://documentation.openoffice.org/online_help/htmlhelp/base_index.html

Dave Barton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  -------- Original Message --------
From: Eduardo Perez
Date: Mon 10 Sep 2007 05:07:13 EST

> Hello.
> I look for information detailed for Base.
> I am advanced user of MS Access.
>
> Sorry for my poor English

Your English is fine.

At the moment there is not a lot of advanced documentation available for
OOo (OpenOffice.org) Base. There is a "getting started" type guide
available from:
http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/oooauthors2/index.html

Possibly the best starting point for information about the Base project
would be: http://dba.openoffice.org

Base uses the HSQLDB engine, so you may also find other useful advanced
information here: http://hsqldb.org

Hope this helps.

Dave