On 09/12/2007 06:40 PM, jonathon wrote in his sig:

> --
> OOo can not correct for incompetence in creating documents from MSO.
> Furthermore,OOo can not compensate for the defective and flawed
> security measures used by Microsoft. As such, before using this product
> for exams that require faulty and defective software, ensure that you
> will not be unjustly penalized for the incompetence of the organization
> that requires the use of software that is known to be flawed,
> defective, bug-ridden, and fails to meet ISO file format standards.

OK, enough already.

Your assistance is appreciated in responding to queries on this list,
but *why* do you persist in your Microsoft bashing when you do respond?

OOo works with Windows, Linux, Solaris (sparc & x86), MAC OS X, Linux
PPC, and FreBSD.  See:
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/sys_reqs_20.html

OOo also is "bug-ridden" as would be expected of any major & complex
office suit. But hey let's not let that stand in the way of a good MSO
bashing... right?

Please give it a rest and simply respond to the question(s) in a helpful
manner. There are other forums/lists that may welcome your continued MS
bashing, but I find it both offensive and detrimental to the list when
you continue to do it here.

Gary (NoOp)
[all linux w/no MS installed except on dual-boot/VM systems for testing
& customer support].