Hi Laura

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 08:04:24 +1000, Laura ClanMom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've used OpenOffice for years, based on my knowledge of Microsoft Word.
Now I need to use other areas of OpenOffice, and I'm not finding any kind of User's Manual.

The users manuals are found here:
http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals
I recommend you start with the OpenOffice.org2.x User Guide.

For example, I need to create a Table for a database.

You can learn how to create a table of contents on page 187 of the manual (which is actually page 221 of the pdf document!).

Hope this helps.

Adrian