Frank Cox wrote:
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:44:50 -0400
"Kari V" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I need to create a resume and am having trouble getting started...(computer
amateur).

Please help.  So far I have just been able to register as an Open Office member
and I'm already stuck.

Load OpenOffice, click on "File - New- Text document".  Then start typing your
resume.

If you have a more specific question, feel free to ask and we will try to
provide an answer.

There are also several resume templates here, which might give you a start:
http://documentation.openoffice.org/Samples_Templates/User/template_2_x/writer/index.html

Also a google search for openoffice resume templates pointed to several other sources.

HTH

Russell