On 17/09/2007, Lisa Hetherington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>

Yes, I realize that but there are 2 different icons for 2 different Calc
> documents....one is the stylized Calc  icon and the other is an icon of
> the document with a small Calc icon in the bottom right hand corner. I'm
> wondering why there would be 2 different icons on my Desktop for Calc
> documents.  Neither are shortcuts.
>
> ...Lisa

Lisa,

What happens when you *right* click each file and choose Properties. On XP
at least there are 3 tabs. See if there are differences in the Properties
between two files with different icons.

Is one [set of] file[s] from an older version of OOo which perhaps had a
different icon that never changed when you upgraded the software?

What happens if you open and immediately save one of the files with a
"non-standard" icon?

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England