Hi everyone,

It seems I've sent this to a wrong mail list just a moment ago... sorry about
that...

This is my problem:

I have a created master document with OpenOffice2.0 under Windows. When I open
the very same odm file with OpenOffice2.0 in Linux, the format of the document
is changed. The numbering of the headings disappears.

I believe the format of the odm file is in the file itself, so I don't see what
could be the problem. I have also tried opening it with a newer version
OpenOffice2.2, but the problem is still there.

Has anyone experienced the same problem? Is it a bug? Am I forgetting something?

I would really appreciate any hint/tip.

Thank you very much.

Marian.