I need Access for a homework assignment. Do you have something similar that
I can download free? I think that's what my professor said.

Thanks,

Traci

Traci Morfin

(t) 503-267-7710 (f) 425-952-9481

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.balancedbmi.com <http://www.balancedbmi.com/>

Always check out a business with the Better Business Bureau
http://www.bbb.com/

NOTE: THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHED FILES ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND INTENDED FOR
THE ADDRESSEE ONLY

If you are the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying,
distribution, or dissenination or use of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify us
immediatley by reply e-mail then delete the message from your system. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in
the contents of this message which arise from e-mail transmission.