Unfortunately, no one on this list can unsubscribe you. What procedure did you use? Are you trying to unsubscribe from a different address than you subscribed?

When you unsubscribed, or attempted to do so, what response did you get?

If ou can tell us that, maybe someone can tell you where you went wrong, or possibly, where the software went wrong.

JimW

Lyle wrote:

    get me off this list.....I have un-subscribed 3 times