On Friday 21 September 2007 11:59:29 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> To Whom It May Concern,
>
> I purchased the Open Office Word program through google on
> Wednesday. (Order No. 861550451600527). It is supposed to be word
> compatible. Yet documents I am sending out are in ODT format and
> people can not access them. Is there a better way I can send them
> out as a word compatible document?
>
> Thanks,
>
> David Chaffee
> 410-988-2723
>
> PS I would really appreciate an expeditious response.

> additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Others have already told you how to save in the other format but try
this.

Send everyone you send files to that uses MS Office to this link

http://www.sun.com/software/star/odf_plugin/get.jsp

Tell them that it will make MS Office work properly with your ISO
approved Open Document Format files. Tell them that Microsoft files
are not ISO approved Open Document Format files and should not be
used any more.

--
http://24.197.142.167/ See the OpenOffice.org FAQ
Microsoft users go to http://www.pclinuxos.com for a great user