ok so here is what I've got, I have to fields move in and move out both in date format and a third field length which I would like to show # yrs # mo # days automatically. when I tried to make the third field a date to show the difference it gives me a nonsense date I realize now that is because it is taking the integer value that is returned when subtracting dates and using it as it's internal representation. so I guess I have to use a number field but I just don't know what to do please help