[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I want to find out how many people are actually subscribed to this User List to see if there is justification to make changes to how the list works with regard to subscribe requirements or not.

Okay this will only work best if everyone subscribed will do this. Even if you don't ever post and answer posts, please work with me on this one.

How this survey works. Just click the reply function in your e-mail client without typing anything and send it back to the list. Don't do it more than once even if you do not see it appear.

Since I started this I will not send a reply.