On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:28:31 -0500
"Arboleda Alejandro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Following is a series of educated guesses.

> Is OpenOffice compatible with Information Rights Management Services
> from Microsoft?

I very much doubt that Information Rights Management Services will work with
anything other than the Microsoft stack.

> If one of the
executives of my company creates a
> documents and set policies thru this, can the other users that have
> OpenOffice access and see these files?

I further doubt that anything other than an RMS-enabled Microsoft Office
application could open a RMS-protected file, regardless of whether the user
theoretically has rights to view it or not.

Again, I have not been directly exposed to MS RMS stuff so this is just a guess
based on the way that I'm pretty sure it would have to work in order to be able
to do what it does.