On Sep 25, 2007, at 12:55 PM, Joël Fournier wrote:

hello,

I have an iBook PowerPC 750 at 600 MHz with 384 MB RAM, with MacOS 10.3.9

I have downloaded OOo_2.2.1_MacOSXPPC_install_fr.dmg
I have installed X11 1.0 - XFree86 4.3.0

When I open the disc image and click on OOo 2.2, it opens.
When I copy OOo 2.2 in Applications and click to run it, the Menu bar indicates OpenOffice.org during a few seconds. Then it disappears, and OOo doesn't open at all.

Who can help me ?

Thanks in advance

Joël

In looking at http://porting.openoffice.org/mac/download/ x11-103.html, you downloaded the wrong version. In that web page it states;

Download OpenOffice.org for Mac OS X

OpenOffice.org Product: OpenOffice.org using X11 windowing environment [Change Product]

Mac OS X Version: Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) [Change Mac OS X Version]

OpenOffice.org 2.1 will be the last version of OpenOffice.org to be supported for Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther).

for more information please read the log of the Mac Port meeting on the 10th November 2006 and a blog entry on the issue.

---
Rodney D. Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Registered Linux User #96112
ICQ#:     AIM#:       YAHOO: