[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On Tuesday 25 September 2007 05:11:44 pm John Meyer wrote:
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>> Hello, and thank you for the time to help me, but I have a question
>>> about compatiblitie, in the near future I wil get a Mac and I want to
>>> know if your software is compatible to my new pc?
>>> thanks  Mike
>> If you want piracy, you are going to have to do that on your own.
>> If you want a free product to read excel spreadsheets, check out
>> http://www.openoffice.org
>>
>> BTW, exactly where did you submit this question?  Did you submit it
>> from an email or a web form?
>
> What is your piracy thing all about?
>
> Where did you see them saying anything about piracy?
>
> Also what difference does it make where they submitted the question?

That's what you get for reading one e-mail and responding to another. ;-)
In as far as where they submitted it, if it came off of a web site, that
particular page might be a good place to put a link to the FAQ if it's
not already there.  I'm aware that you can bring a horse to water, but
you can't make him drink, but if you put the water (or FAQ) under his
nose you may catch one or two who will get the picture.
Just my .03