On Tuesday 25 September 2007 22:46:32 NoOp wrote:

> Anyway, perhpaps [EMAIL PROTECTED] is the right place to
> complain. But it shouldn't be.

The [EMAIL PROTECTED] is the place to get involved and help
fix the website.

If you don't want to help then don't complain.

This is not directed at any one person but everyone.

The reason I dropped that survey on the list was to try to generate
statics for making changes to the operation of the list. Maybe I
went about it the wrong way.

Again join the other list or close your mouth. I am on the other
list so those of you that want to complain on this list will have
to deal with me hammering you every time you do if your not on the
other list trying to help.

--
http://24.197.142.167/ See the OpenOffice.org FAQ
Microsoft users go to http://www.pclinuxos.com for a great user