On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 00:52:45 +0000, TSH wrote:

> Is it possible to change the default settings for the cell notes in
> Calc? In particular I want to change the font size, so that I don't have
> to change this setting in every cell note I create. Control over the
> default font face and note size would be nice, too.

Alternatively, can anyone help me figure out a macro that will do the
same. I'm no programmer, but so far I've got:

oCell = ThisComponent.CurrentSelection
oNote = oCell.Annotation
oNote.String = ""
oNote.IsVisible = True

This will open a blank cell note in the current active cell, but I don't
know how to make it open in 'edit' mode, and set the font size, etc.

Any help appreciated.

--
Stewart H

Posting via Gmane. To email me direct please use  'my initials' <at>
miserableoldgit.me.uk