Good morning! I work on Open Document (.odt) files at home and protect them with passwords. Since my office computers do not have Open Office, I have to save the .odt files as MS Word (.doc) in order to use them in the office. In the process, the password protection is lost and critical data becomes vulnerable. Is there a way to retain the password protection which saving as MS Word? I will really appreciate your help.

Regards,

Tapas Ray

University of Delaware
Newark, DE