rbhig wrote:
Hello

I have office org 2.3  I use windows Xp  operating system

I need to turn on ms word so I can share it with other programs

When I try that it says word is not on computer how do I do that

                         Thanks Bob

Do you mean that you want to save Writer documents as Word documents?

- One way you do that is, once you have created your document, go to file > save as > and choose a Word output file type (.doc). The users can open the document with word, or - Another way is to, once you have created your document, go to file > send > E-mail as Microsoft Word

- Another way to share a document is, once you have created your document, go to file > send > Email as pdf

If that is not what you meant, please elaborate.

--
Thanks.

Yours,
**//Charlie