Russell Butler wrote:
Pam Sandy wrote:
Hi, I recently installed openoffice 2.3 and am using impress to
create a slide presentation.  I was able to save my slide show as a
PPT, and want to convert it to flash.  I am having difficulty because

Hi Pam

I have never used it, but there is supposed to be a capacity to export impress files as flash. Look at "File - Export" and see if that will work for you.
The Flash export filter works, but it is a simple filter. So, things such as slide transformations are not supported. But, it does indeed work.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm