May I ask why you send the same question three times? Why don't you just
read all the answers you got?

Or maybe you are not subscribed to the list? In that case everyone but you
can read the replies. Just in case you didn't know, you got 11 replies. It's
not too late top read them, however. Just look for them at
http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/SummarizeList?listName=users

If you subscribe to this list you will get all replies directly to your
inbox, however. And replies to everyone elses messages as well. IT's about
50-100 messages every day, so a separate email account is recommended. I
would recommend GMail.

Johnny Rosenberg