Hi list,

I'm having problems while installing OO.org 2.3 on a W2K Server (WTS)
in a network drive. Everytime when the installer wants to start copying
files, it aborts with error message "Error 1327. Invalid drive P:\".

I've googled around and really found some sites which describe this
problem. But it seems that the cause of this error is slightly
different:

- other applications install successful

- unlimited read / write access to the filesystem

- the driver letter was never changed (afaik)
        -> I searched in the windows registry, but there seems
        to be no wrong drive letter registered

ATM, I believe this is a failure in the OO.org installer.

The OS is a W2K Server, which acts as a terminal server for about 30
users. The network drive is provided by a samba server in the same
network.

Any ideas?

Greetings and thanks in advance,
Andy

    *  *  *  *! bee Baastrup EDV-Entwicklung GmbH ! Andreas Girlich
||  *  *  *  *! Schwanenwall 40                   ! [EMAIL PROTECTED]
||\\ //\\//\\ ! 44135 Dortmund / Germany          ! http://www.bee.de
||// \\-'\\-' ! fon: +49 (0)231 58719-0           ! Fachinformatiker
    *  *  *  *! fax: +49 (0)231 58719-50          ! in Ausbildung