Views of the Survey

I have just installed OpenOffice.org on my fairly new computer and undertook
the survey. Then I was a bit surprised that, although Sweden is present in the
list of countries in question 4, Swedish is lacking in the list of primary
spoken language in question 5, and that the Swedish version is lacking in
question 6, notwithstanding the fact that I had obviously just installed the
Swedish version.

Why discriminating Sweden and Swedish? In fact Sweden is the largest country in
Scandinavia, both with regards to area and population and I would guess that
there are a considerable number of persons using Open Office in my country.

Another thing, in question 29 (how I found out about OpenOffice.org) − I knew
about it years ago, from the very beginning, through computer journals and
newsletters and even had it installed on one of my old computers. I lack an
answer alternative for such a case.

Best regards

Bengt Sundvall