If you added it correctly to the Windoze Fonts folder using Control Panel, it should show up automatically in OpenOffice. Might have to close OO AND any quickstart for it, or reboot Windoze. Then just look in the list of fonts, it **SHOULD** be there.

Jim Hartley

Stephen Zimmerman wrote:
Hello, my name is Stephen.  I think that this is the right place to get my
questions answered but I'm not sure.  Well, here goes.  I recently downloaded a
new font to my computer and would like to use it in OpenOffice.  I've looked
everywhere but I cannot find where I'm supposed to go to add it to the fonts
list in OpenOffice.  I've added it to my Fonts folder in the Control Panel.
I've looked everywhere but the most I have figured out is that I'm supposed to
go to some kind of spadmin thing.  Where is this and how do I open it?  I've
saved the OpenOffice into my Program Files in my C-drive.  I'm using Windows
Vista.  Please help!!!!
Stephen

--
Teen Angel - a ghost story - http://teenangel.netfirms.com