Guy Voets wrote:
2007/10/6, NoOp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On 10/05/2007 06:38 AM, iamloki wrote:
I find your software £¢OpenOffice£¢of great use,but why didn£§t you
develop PalmOS version?I hope in the near future i can run OpenOffice
on my palm handheld......
I don't think the palm has sufficient memory/power to run the full OOo
suite. However, if you want to read .odt documents on your palm you

[snip]

In this same line of thought, one of the guys presenting at the OOoCon2007 in Barcelona was the developer of this product
http://www.sept-solutions.de/English/office.php
It allows you to view ODF documents on Sybian OS devices (most Nokia, Sony Ericsson etc. mobile phones). The demo he gave was very good, and the viewer really does a great job of allowing you to view ODF documents on small Symbian based devices.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany