Other documents created by MicroSoft Word or WordPad print satisfactorily. Also
MS word docs. imported into openoffice word processor print okay as well. This
problem occurs only whenever I try to create a document within the openoffice
word processor. Could you suggest a fix for this problem?

Awaiting your reply,
Phillip