Hi,

Kenn Goutal wrote:
I keep having things added to my autocompletion (?) list
in any given document, that shouldn't be there.
For example, in one document, I type:
    sur
and it autocompletes as
    surveysSurvey
.... The Help text for AutoComplete seemed to refer
only to autocompletion in dialogs.

AutoComplete indeed is the name for the automatic completion of file names in the Open File dialog, etc.

What you might mean is the Word Completion that you can set in Tools - AutoCorrect - Word Completion. This collects long words and offers them when you start to write such a word again.

Or do you mean the automatic replacement of a word by another word, like when you type 'teh' this is automatically changed to 'the'? This list can be found at Tools - AutoCorrect - Replacement, and you can switch it on and off on the Options tab page.

May be the help pages for these dialogs can help with your question.

Uwe
--
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  Technical Writer
  StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany