Hello Claudia,

claudia meijers wrote (11-10-07 10:10)

I would like to have open office for my mac appel in the dutch how do I do That?

There is a translation in Dutch, but it will only be officialy announced one of the next days, because testing was not yet finished. From the main page of the Nl-project, http://nl.openoffice.org, you'll find the download link.

And I see that if you follow the link to the servers, choose Localized > Nl > 2.3.0, the packages are already there.

Kindest regards,
Cor

PS: I've send a CC to you, because you are not subscribed to the list.
Pls mail to the list only. To subscribe, mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands