From: jimw wagner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 9:17 PM
To: users@openoffice.org
Subject: [users] Want off this list: Hijacked from can't open.

Top hand:

It is no use pestering this list.  It is a group of volunteers.

If you would politely list the procedure you went through to unsubscribe,
and the results, someone might be able to help you.

Did you really follow the procedure at the bottom of each e-mail?

Another problem that trips some people is trying to unsubscribe from an
address that didn't subscribe.

Tell us your trouble, and someone can probably help, but not without
details.

JimW
I want off this list!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to 'unsubscribe' 5 times, over several days already. What does it take? I don't want 200 messages a day in my in-box.

Please stop the madness.