NoOp wrote:
Review the archives. This issue of 'moderated' et al has been discussed
ad nauseum for some time.

Sorry, I'm a long-time user of mailing lists and usually do exactly that -- check archives and FAQs
BTW: Rick's message headers included:

In this instance I thought I remembered info I'd read just yesterday or the day before, but my memory did not serve me well, after all. I was checking the return-path rather than delivered-to
That means that it was from an unsubscribed user.

Thanks, and apologies

kazar

--
Datatude, Ltd.