The Thesaurus seems to work OK for me, but I tried it on a ".odt" file. I have noticed that "Word Count" doesn't seem to work on a .doc file either.

Try saving the file as .odt, then close it and reopen it, and see if the Thesaurus works. I suspect some of these tools key off internal data fields that are NOT FILLED IN when you open a "foreign" file type, only when you open a .od? file.

Jim Hartley

Manfred J. Krause wrote:
Hi Mark,