Could you please advise how I might download open office other than from
the internet.

I have email and internet at work but not at home (xp version).

I have windows xp and ms office at work but would like to try Open
Office.

How could I down load to a cd or usb stick here at the office and carry
it home to down load.

I am not particularly computer literate (as you can see by this
request).

Many thanks,

PETER W. VAN FLEET

CO-ORDINATOR

MENTAL HEALTH RESPITE PROGRAM

PH   : 07/32568033

FAX  :  07/32568522

EMAIL :  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

WEB : www.suncare.org.au

CONFIDENTIALITY
The information in these documents is confidential and is intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee named above.  In certain cases it is
also legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee, any disclosure,
reproduction, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this
transmission in error please contact us immediately by telephone so that
we can arrange for its return.  There is no warranty that this email is
error or virus free.  Any views expressed in this message are those of
the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with
authority, states them to be the views of RCRS.