Hi Luke,

Lode M. Loyens wrote (14-10-2007 22:57)
I am using OpenOffice 2.3 on Windows XP platform.
I created an ebook using OpenOffice  Writer.  I embedded hyperlinks
and they work fine.  I want to add an order button that when clicked on
reroutes directly to my Paypal order screen. (the code for this is provided
by Paypal).
How do I add this code (html) to this button? I tried URL - doesn't work.
I tried insert script - doesn't work.  Does anyone know?

Can you send an (dummy) example of the code?

Thanks,
Cor

(I've send a cc to you, because you are not subcribed to the mailing list; Please mail to the list only.
To subscribe, mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] )

--

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands