Philip

Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:58:22 +0100From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Re: [users] open officeCC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
On 17/10/2007, phil V <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Sirsince I acquired and installed open officeI have 2 directories under
program filesC:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.1C:\Program
Files\OPENOFFICE21could you please tell me which one i can delete?
ThanksPhilip_________________________________________________________________News,
 entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Get it
now!http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspxI wouldn't delete either. Instead
*rename* the "OPENOFFICE21" directory to something else and then try using
OpenOffice. I think everything will be OK in which case you can then delete the
renamed directory and its contents. I'm not at all certain where the
"OPENOFFICE21" directory came from unless you asked for the installation file
to be saved there when you downloaded it. Just as an additional comment, the
latest version is 2.3 and, as usual, it's completely free to download and use.
Go to www.openoffice.org and follow your nose ...-- Harold FuchsLondon,
EnglandPlease reply *only* to users@openoffice.org
Explore the seven wonders of the world