On Saturday October 20 2007 10:05 pm, Bev Giles wrote:
> I went through the complete download process for the 2.3 version of open
> office.  My list of programs says it is downloaded, but I can't open it.
>  Please help.

     You need to install the program. If you are running a versions of MS
windows, the file should have downloaded to your desktop. Double click it
to install OpenOffice.org. It will first ask for permission to unpack the
installation files to a folder on the desktop which it then creates. Then
it opens the install program, and the installation begins. After the
installation finishes, you will find the OpenOffice.org folder at the
bottom of your programs.

Dan