TomW wrote:
James Knott wrote:
jaynewlf wrote:
Looking at the various features, I could not fine the above subject which I need. This feature includes management of your calendar and your e-mail more securely. This feature also is included in Outlook 2007.

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely, Jim Wolfe
OpenOffice does not currently have an email or calendar component.

Another open source option that I stumbled upon is at the following link: http://chandlerproject.org/. I have not tried it, as I have no need for it at home.

TomW

Hi Tom,

Chandler, which I do use, is not an email client. It does work with other email clients and mail servers, but it is very limited at this time in that regards.

Just FYI...it you need to collaborate in a small - medium workgroup with a shared task list and calendars on the other hand it is fairly nifty.

Drew