Theresa Jones wrote:
Please send me your telephone number please because I do not know how to get the colors on the program.

There is no telephone number for you to call. OpenOffice.org is free to download, and supported by a community of volunteers from all over the world.

You can ask your question on this mailing list and the volunteers here will do their best to help you out. Make sure you tell us what operating system you are using (for example WindowsXP, Linux, MacOSX), what version of OpenOffice.org you are using (for example version 2.2.1, version 2.3.0 etc), and describe what you are trying to do.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany