Алексей Зенин wrote:
Hi!
I am using OpenOffice since version 2.0 and I thank you very much for
this incredibly good piece of work. Looks like it gets better and better
still and is already a valid option when selecting an office package. MS
is not the monopolist anymore.
I just installed OpenOffice 2.3. I could not help but noticed that it
still does not have an option of the installation path.
The package gets installed into C:\Program Files\OpenOffice... For me
(and I know I am not the only one), this is not very much convenient. Is
that a lot of trouble to make the installer detect the previous version
and/or select the directory for installation? About every other piece of
software does that sort of thing.
Thank you anyway.
--
Aleksei Zenin

Select custom install. You will then have the option to change the install location.